MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old September 13th, 2008, 03:36 PM

Cool Looking for

Looking for Kj's in the Jacksonville Florida area will be coming thatway in October and looking to see if anybody had a venue on a friday or Saturday night in that area, Gonna hook Up with Mad Jim in Georgia that Thursday on the way down. Can't wait it's gonna be loads and loads of fun, but of course my family wants to do the karaoke thing once I get to Florida so I have to find a place in that area as well, However they fail to reliaze I am bringing one set up with me to do the wedding on Saturday and we could just do a privite karaoke party at the house(Parents)they never want to do it the easy way.So if you have a venue in the area please get back to me as they are looking for a place to hang out even after I come back to Tennessee.
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI