MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2011, 03:39 AM

KHPro 4.103 help

I recently set my wife up with 4.103 and having a problem changing lyrics on the edit lyrics screen on a previously completed kpr. I can import lyrics and music on a new song and am able to hit enter to move a word or line down. Use the spacebar to space out lyrics and the backspace key etc. If I open a saved kpr file I can only backspace and space, and am unable to do the rest. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? I uninstalled the program twice and repaired it also with no luck. I am currently in the doghouse and may soon be dead. My wife has been very clear about this. Thanks Alan
Old September 18th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: KHPro 4.103 help

I have not got version 4.103 myself so can't test it myself.

Are you trying to use this version on a new computer 64bit Vista or Windows 7 ? I ask this as I don't think the older versions work properly with 64 bit computers as this was one of the things addressed in the latest version.

If you are just trying to re-install on a computer that worked OK before, try re-installing, selecting the upgrade option and ticking the box on the screen where your registration details are to clear previous settings.

Other than that I'm out of ideas, perhaps others can help better on this one as I only use it occasionally.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Old September 18th, 2011, 05:13 PM

Re: KHPro 4.103 help

Have you tried holding down on the ctrl key while using the other keys?

That's what I have to do with 4.104...

Erectile dysfunction treatment
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:53 PM

Smile Re: KHPro 4.103 help

Now that your wife is a happy bunny and this problem is solved thanks to George I am closing this thread.

Sorry I accidently deleted your answer that ctrl solved your problem and your wife was now happy

Last edited by Roy Dennis; September 19th, 2011 at 10:16 AM.
Closed Thread