MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 6th, 2006, 12:22 AM

New motherboard

I've have read references to this problem on the forum but I didn't see that the answers were going to help me. I submitted a ticket (two time now) concerning the problem but the ticket seems to just disappear with no reference to it. I also sent an email to support but no answer so far.

Here is the problem. I had to install a new motherboard on my computer because the other one had a meltdown. KHP thinks I'm installing it on another computer, I'm happy with the current version of KHP and don't want to upgrade just want to reinstall the old version. Can you please provide a method for doing this without an upgrade.
Old October 6th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Have you tried to reinstall since the tickets "dissapeared"? MTU may have reset your account but forgot to email you to let you know they had.
Old October 7th, 2006, 05:09 AM

new problem re-installing KHP4

I tried to re-instal KHP4 and it asks for a floppy which I provided and it writes a redme file which when executed tries to connect to the internet to send registrations info to MTU but I get the error message that it can not connect to the internet (I'm connected all the time and my browser comes up just fine). I've tried a number of times with the same results what can I do to correct the situation