MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old May 12th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Frequent Member

Thank You All

I Dont Need Help At This Time, I Just Wanted To Say Thank You All. The Guys And Gals On The Forum And MTU For All The Help You Have Given To Everyone Including Me. I Know When I Or Someone Else Needs Help. One Of You Is Always There Trying To Help Sort Out The Problem, So Thank You All Very Very Much, What A Great Forum, And Great Friends, Thanks Again, Bob
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:45 AM
VIP

Re: Thank You All

Old May 12th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Administrator

This is a perfect example why our Forums are called... MTU.Community. Sometimes MTU has the answers, sometimes users have the answer. With the millions of variances you can build up a PC computer, no company or person will have all the answers.

Together as a team, the problems get solved.
Old May 13th, 2005, 11:58 AM

When I was pulling my hair out everyone helped me too!!!!! Thank you very much!! Solved every problem I had and met nice people along the way.
Old June 26th, 2005, 01:54 AM

Thumbs up RE: Thank you All

Hi All
Just wanted to say Ditto on the Thanks! I have received a lot of help from everyone on the Forum. Still a lot to learn about doing Karaoke from a computer.

Hoster and the MTU programs have really put the fun back in the shows and My hair is starting to grow back now. The last show I did before getting Hoster I had nearly 30 people in the rotation I was literally a basket case. I never worked so hard doing a show as I did that night.

Now thanks to the great MTU programs I can breath a lot easier. Still can't make everyone happy but my sanity has somewhat returned. Getting some answers on the forum really helped resolve some issues like running multiple monitors, and getting the last songs on a multisession disk and so forth. I will be estatic when Hoster will allow importing DVD tracks. I just upgraded to version 3.108 and was hoping that was it. MTU has been great about letting us know when a new version comes out.

I just bought a bunch of new CD+G's and Imported them onto my Laptop hard drive. I can now know that they are safe and won't get messed up from use during a show. No matter how careful you are scratches happen and holes in the data layer causing audio skips and confetti on the screen. Anyway Thanks again for all the help and helping me to make my Karaoke the best it can be.

John
Old September 6th, 2005, 07:44 PM

Smile You Guys Are Great

I've always recieved help from MTU. Good Support !!! Great Karaoke Programs !!! Thanks to all bspaint
Old March 18th, 2007, 07:31 PM

Thanks

Being new to this software, I hope I can learn a bit about how to get it to work and improve my show also. It is good to hear from satisfied users and thank you Bob for your help.
Doug
Old April 10th, 2007, 05:21 AM

Thanks

Hey All,
May I add my thanks to all of you for the help I have received over the years, especially when MTU has updated programmes and introduced new features. I have found that there is no substitute for reading all the manuals thoroughly but sometimes when the brain gets hazy it's great to hear from people who've had the same problems. Special thanks to George who introduced me to "Goldwave" audio editor and "Virtual Sound Canvas" MIDI synth, whithout which I would be lost.
Regards from across the pond, Garry Leslie
Old April 29th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Blocked From MTU.Community

Wink And So Say All OF Us

Keep It Up MTU and all the KJ's. You have turned my life around. Thank You all.
Old April 30th, 2008, 01:28 PM
VIP

Thanks!

I have also received much support from Admin & other users over the years! It's great to know there is a place you can go & ask questions and meet sincere people who are willing to help others. I have also learned a lot by just reading these posts!
Old April 30th, 2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
This is a perfect example why our Forums are called... MTU.Community.
I'm proud to be an active member of the community. My thanks to everybody (including GOD) for making it such a great place. Let's work together and keep "Making Karaoke The Best It Can Be"!

Jim

Test Comp #1: P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM * XP Home SP3 * IE8 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Onboard Sound * Onboard Video * * * MTU Rack (Show Computer) * P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM* XP Home SP3 * IE7 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Sound Blaster PCI-512 * ATI Raydeon 9200
Old April 30th, 2008, 08:39 PM

Thumbs up thank you !!

great program, good people, and great tech support, always helping people in need...
Old May 1st, 2008, 04:09 PM

Thank you to MTU and the many users, by reading the many threads posted I have been able to solve similar problems
cheers from down under
Old July 2nd, 2021, 10:56 AM
VIP

might be back !!

Windows 10

Hoster 5.10