MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old December 16th, 2003, 12:42 PM

Hoster Is A Dream Come True

After sitting on the sidelines for over a year or more and watching the development of Hoster by reviewing posts on this Forum I decided to take the plunge.

Had it not been for the posts of those on this forum that had purchased Hoster and taken the plunge before me it would have probably been another year or so before I made the decision.

I would like to thank all of you for sharing your experiences, good or bad on MTU's Forum. And a big thanks to MTU for providing this forum for us to share those experiences.

Ok here goes: I Downloaded Hoster 2.014 and began to load discs the same day. I had Over 400 discs to load and it took me approx 8 days to load all of them into hoster. Many late nites and long days, but it was worth the wait.

I worked with Hoster on my laptop for several hours to get the feel before doing my first gig with it.

Last night was my first gig and I'm absolutely amazed at how smooth and easy the rotation ran with Hoster. A couple of other KJ's in the area stopped in to christen the maiden voyage of my new laptop and Hoster Software. It was an instant hit with them, they couldn't wait to get home to jump online and order the product.

I had my discs and player with me so that I could play my multiplex discs and VCD's if they were requested, and I must admit that I had them there just in case there were any system hang ups. I never touched the discs or the player all night!...Didn't need to! I did not miss them either!!!!!!

The performance of MTU's Hoster was "FLAWLESS"

Thank You MTU!
Old December 17th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Administrator

Cool Thank you for such a truthful Testimonial!

I hope you don't mind, but I have added this to our Hoster Testimonial HTM Page. It is a great example of how MTU does not hide our problems. We want everyone to make an informed decision as best we can. That way, if someone is afraid of the technology, they can follow our developments at their own pace and decide just like you have, to purchase when they are ready.

I agree with you! These Forums have been a wonderful tool for building the "MTU Community". We have some truly great participants who willingly give of their time to help others.

We are honored to add you to the HHO roll... that's Happy Hoster Owners!
Old February 24th, 2004, 03:02 PM

Just thought that I would give you an update testimonial since my last post in December 2003.

I have now done about 25 shows with Hoster since then and I feel that this is one of the best investments I have ever made in my business. I have eliminated the use of CDG’s completely, no more worries about scratched or broken discs, my songbooks are 100% accurate, I have eliminated all duplicate songs in my library that were unnecessary, and due to increased productivity that Hoster provides my customers have commented about how they are able to sing more songs (about 20% more) in an evening than they did before Hoster. I have booked several private parties just from the increased awareness that I have generated from going Digital with Hoster and my Laptop.

I installed the most recent upgrade this last weekend and did my first show with it last night. The new features are extremely helpful such as Color Keyed command icons that are easy to read. It appears that everything has been simplified and arranged in such a way that all functions are in a central area.
Wow! The New Key Changer upgrade is pure heaven!!

Thank you MTU for an outstanding job! Thank you for listening to our needs!!

Flipper