MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5

Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5 Discussions for Microeditor versions that use Krystal DSP Engine audio card

Old June 27th, 2002, 06:15 PM

Slow Screen Redraw in edit waveform

I recently reinstalled all of my applications including MicroEditor 5.3b. I now have a problem with extremely slow screen redraw. I also use 2.7b , also freshly installed, without any problems. I have updated the driver to my graphics card to no avail. Does any one have any suggestions?

Thanks

Lee
Old June 28th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Need more facts...

Please read this thread and post the information here, or email it as instructed in the thread.

My first guess is you have insufficient memory in your computer.
Old July 1st, 2002, 12:44 PM

This sounds like that you have a issue with the drivers that you have installed. When you have both Microeditor 5.2b, I take it this is the version you actually have, not 5.3b, cause there was no such version, and the Microeditor 2.7b installed they will cause conflicts. The only version that I would install if I were you is the 5.2b, unless you have to use the 2.7 b for some reason.

I would try uinstalling both, and just reinstall the 5.2b and see what happens then. When you ar zoomed way out also, like above 1 second, then it will redraw very very slowly. This will also have a little bit to do with the speed of your processor as to how fast the system can redraw it also.