MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old September 30th, 2008, 12:21 PM

Talking Ran Hoster 4.05 continuosly overnight

I am Loving the 4.05 on XP home I ran hoster non-stop from 8 pm last night until about 4am this morning I had No out of sync lyrics, everything ran on Auto very well no cut off displays everything ran as it Should Even imported some disc (imported extremly fast, and no bad imports) Thank you Hoster and beta Testers for working all those long hard hours to get this out to us with so many fixes. I know the is a issue with .net frame 3.5 but this to is a easy fix Just don't install it!!by the way QUICK FIND GUYS. Keep up the great work MTU I for one am a forever customer looking to buy a quad the first of the year. As I will be upgrading to more systems Hopefully NOT VISTA!!
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI

Last edited by KaraokeDj38030; September 30th, 2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Old September 30th, 2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraokeDj38030 View Post

Thank you Hoster and beta Testers for working all those long hard hours to get this out to us with so many fixes.
Fran,
I'm sure I speak for all of the Beta Testers by saying you are welcome! Thank you for being such a great forum member.

Jim

Test Comp #1: P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM * XP Home SP3 * IE8 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Onboard Sound * Onboard Video * * * MTU Rack (Show Computer) * P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM* XP Home SP3 * IE7 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Sound Blaster PCI-512 * ATI Raydeon 9200
Old October 2nd, 2008, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraokeDj38030 View Post
Quote:
I am Loving the 4.05 on XP home I ran hoster non-stop from 8 pm last night until about 4am this morning I had No out of sync lyrics, everything ran on Auto very well no cut off displays everything ran as it Should Even imported some disc (imported extremly fast, and no bad imports) Thank you Hoster and beta Testers for working all those long hard hours to get this out to us with so many fixes. I know the is a issue with .net frame 3.5 but this to is a easy fix Just don't install it!!by the way QUICK FIND GUYS. Keep up the great work MTU I for one am a forever customer looking to buy a quad the first of the year. As I will be upgrading to more systems Hopefully NOT VISTA!!
did the same and i didnt have any problems, few of the brands ( sav's and nikodo ) had a minor problem, but it wont stop or wont keep you from running a show..other than that it's great..
Old October 6th, 2008, 11:11 AM

Smile First Time using 4.05

I just up-graded to 4.05 from 3.21, I was a little worried about how it would work and if there would be any problems that I keep reading about, but everything worked great. I was doing and outside show for a 30th birthday party in Lloydminster (Alberta) I started at 6.30 with music using Windows media player, I did notice the Hoster was slow to start up with the music running but once I started Karaoke it worked great. The crowd loved the instabutton sounds and commented on how good the system works. I was to play until 11:00pm (noise by-laws) but they kept me busy until 12:30am, (the next door neighbors where invited).

The host of the party wished they would haved offered my wife and I a bed for the night, so that I would have been able to play until 3 or 4am, I was glad I live 60km out in the country, I had a feeling the cop's would have been showing up shutting me down.

Anyway thanks for 4.05 I'm a true believer now, all my worries are in the past.