MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 14th, 2007, 10:51 PM

Registration Problems

I just bought Microstudio, download it and it was working fine. Registered it all was well... I then notice the Demo version was still on my desktop so I went into controal panel and removed the demo version. After the removal, when I started Microstudio if said Serial # doesn't match registration code. I then had to go back thru the registration setup and all went well. I have a laptop I wanted to put the software on (the real place I needed it) but now it says Registered 2 times already and it will not let me install it. I have emailed support@mtu but no response so far. Anybody out there can help?
Old February 14th, 2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokevin View Post
I just bought Microstudio, download it and it was working fine. Registered it all was well... I then notice the Demo version was still on my desktop so I went into controal panel and removed the demo version. After the removal, when I started Microstudio if said Serial # doesn't match registration code. I then had to go back thru the registration setup and all went well. I have a laptop I wanted to put the software on (the real place I needed it) but now it says Registered 2 times already and it will not let me install it. I have emailed support@mtu but no response so far. Anybody out there can help?
i think you have to submit a ticket to have your registration re-set and i dont think they are open at this hour..go to mtu support and submit a ticket and make sure you have the same email address when you bought the microstudio program..so they can email the download link..they are pretty good with re-setting registration just explain what happened..or you can click on the knowledge base and look for answers..i just went on the knowledge base..it says " make sure you have all the windows microsoft updates and once you get all the updates you have to re-start your computer " click on support and click on knowledge base scroll down and look for " installation answers " you can find all the answers on your question..

Last edited by billyo; February 14th, 2007 at 11:45 PM.
Old February 14th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Super Moderator

Billyo you were correct in your first answer. He will have to submit a ticket to get his registration reset since he effectively installed it twice.
Old February 15th, 2007, 12:10 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
Billyo you were correct in your first answer. He will have to submit a ticket to get his registration reset since he effectively installed it twice.
thanks..
Old February 15th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Brokevin,
Does this mean you solved your Import/play problem with Microstudio? If so please tell us what you did that finally fixed it.
Old February 15th, 2007, 12:31 PM

No I didn't solve the previous problem on the laptop, it has always worked fine on the desktop. What I am doing is import files onto my desktop then dowloading them onto the laptop. Once I do that the laptop plays the files fine, the problem is the laptop will not import files to play from CD or to harddrive from CD. I use the desktop to import then transfer to laptop.
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:25 PM

Submitting Ticket worked fine

Just got response from MTU, they have fixed problem with my registration. Submitting ticket worked a lot faster than email. thanks
Old February 15th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Administrator

We give instructions how to contact us in our Customer Support page.

We also make it clear that email is no longer reliable. We read and answer what we receive, but only about 40% of emails get to us today.