MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 15th, 2002, 02:48 PM

Errors

I just installed XP Professional. Microstudio will not even open up.
It was networked with another computer using XP Home. Program will open bit error message says (Illegal command request (04th 00l 02h 64h 00h) Any ideas? I bought the $200 package 2 weeks ago. Will it ever work with my set up?

Nevermind! I figured it out! I Needed some updates.

Thanks
Charlie
New Orleans

Last edited by CKaraoke; May 16th, 2002 at 05:56 PM.
Old May 26th, 2002, 03:10 AM

Smile

Yess things will work. I'm running XP-Pro. Although I had a rocky start, I couldn't be happier. I'm cranking out Karaoke from my old records and tapes, not to mention I can now back up thoes pesky new sound choice disks.

drop me a line if yu want to share notes.

Wayne

Tunes For Your Times
Old May 26th, 2002, 08:35 AM

Wayne, there have been several methods offered as being successful in copying Media Clog protected discs. Would you mind sharing your approach with the group ?

I too have been having a ball converting older LP's and Tapes to CDG. Have you tried using Vogone to reduce a lead instrument?
Have had some success taking , say a lead sax and pushing itinto the background, and turning it into acompaniement. Not 100 % effective, but hey what is?

Been using the Roxio update to process LP's but have dificulty getting it to properly automatically create the individual CD tracks out of a side of an LP. It's too silence sensitive and creates a track where there is any silence at all in the song, resulting in partial songs as cd tracks. On one side of the scale it made 16 tracks out of six songs, and at the other end of the setting all six were combined into one huge track. Would take all day to find the right setting, if it could be found at all.What luck have you had along those lines, or do you do each song individualy, like I have to?

Take Care,

George