MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5

Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5 Discussions for Microeditor versions that use Krystal DSP Engine audio card

Old May 10th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Frequent Member

Win XP

----Although I have mixed feelings about my whole adventure with Nuendo, I have, in the process, gotten some experience with Windows XP Pro, and I'm very positive about this OS.

This is the first new addition of Windows that I have used that actually feels like an improvement instead of a bug factory....Once you take away the fluff, it is very solid and very fast....The so-called "intuitive" and "Plug 'n' Play" features of Windoze actually seem to do just that, for once. It feels at least as solid as the stripped-down Win 95 did, with a much more robust feature set and support for multi-processors.

It is my understanding that a lot of this comes from the elimination of DOS running underneath. I'm not enough of a computer whiz to know whether this is also true for Win 2k, but I would highly recommend that any retooling of MicroEditor skip Win 2k (if possible) and move right in to the XP world.....

Please investigate this, MTU!

Anyone else out there have any input on this one?
Old May 11th, 2002, 12:05 PM
Administrator

Cool Microeditor 5.5...

Microeditor 5.5 will support both W2K and XP. We hope to have id for sale in 1 to 2 weeks.
Old May 12th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Frequent Member

Other features of 5.5?

--So what else can we expect from 5.5? Any feature changes, updates, etc.?

Is there a game plan beyond this release?