MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 26th, 2006, 02:37 PM

Burning CDG files with different burner

Hi I am evaluating your KHPro software and have exported the song to a .CDG file but can't play it on either my compter CDG player or the demo of Microstudio. What is the problem? Also can the CDG files created by KHPro be used by my Power CD burner?
Old June 27th, 2006, 03:23 PM

Computer cdg player and other questions

What is your computer cdg player?????? These programs might be capable of playing mp3/cdg files, which are different from the cdg files created by KHPRO.

When you say that Microstudio doesn't play the file, what does that mean? Do you mean it allows you to follow all the steps; select the file etc. and then just poops out, or does it mean that it doesn't even recognize the created file?

How long is the song? Microstudio has prolems with songs that are only seconds long.

Currently, people use drives other than Plextor at their own peril. MTU is always telling people that only Plextor drives can be quaranteed, and even then only drives tested by MTU are guaranteed to work.
Old June 27th, 2006, 03:45 PM

Burning CDG files with a different burner

Quote:
Originally Posted by donlois
Hi I am evaluating your KHPro software and have exported the song to a .CDG file but can't play it on either my compter CDG player or the demo of Microstudio. What is the problem? Also can the CDG files created by KHPro be used by my Power CD burner?

Thanks,

I got the player to work but obviously my burner is not compatible since it doesn't recognize the type of CDG file that KHpro creates. Sorry but can't use you product.
Don
Old August 21st, 2006, 01:29 PM

What cdg burner do you have. There will be a new version out soon. It is capable of more burners. Don't give up until the new version is out.

Shuttle X ComputersWindows XP Pro. SP3 AMD 1.8 gig Processor1 gig Memory
Video NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 32 meg

Dell Laptop 1525
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1
4 Gig Mem. Vista Basic