MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 18th, 2004, 01:49 PM

Lyrics From CD+g

How do I get the Lyrics off of my CD+G Karaoke discs or do I have to retrieve them from the Internet or type them in manually?

I am a member of a small group of singers trying to put a program together on a CD so we don't have to constantly change CD's and keys for each song we sing. This MTU software looks like the way to go but it will take a long time if I have to enter the lyrics by hand.
Old December 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM

Re: Lyrics From CD+g

You have to either type the lyrics in by hand(uggggh), which I never do, or download them from the internet.

Here's a great lyrics search engine to help you.

http://lyricsplayground.com/home.html

If they don't have what you want there are others out there. Another technique is to type a few less common words of a line from the song in quotes and search the internet. For example if looking for I Will Always Love You, you might type in "I'll think of you every step of the way"

If you have a word processor like Word Perfect, you can copy and paste there first, convert to all caps if you wish to use all caps, and save bookoos of work.

Hope this helps,

George
Old December 20th, 2004, 02:05 PM

Re: Lyrics From CD+g

Thanks for the information George. It's not what I wanted to hear but I guess I'll have to live with it.
Thanks, again.
Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
You have to either type the lyrics in by hand(uggggh), which I never do, or download them from the internet.

Here's a great lyrics search engine to help you.

http://lyricsplayground.com/home.html

If they don't have what you want there are others out there. Another technique is to type a few less common words of a line from the song in quotes and search the internet. For example if looking for I Will Always Love You, you might type in "I'll think of you every step of the way"

If you have a word processor like Word Perfect, you can copy and paste there first, convert to all caps if you wish to use all caps, and save bookoos of work.

Hope this helps,

George