MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old November 23rd, 2004, 08:17 AM

Talking Things are looking up guys

I've had hoster for over a year now. When I first SNUCK the shuttle in....... (Yes my wife schooled me pretty hard on that when I bought it) I had problems up the ying yang. ( More schooling) I tell ya I even had to send it back to be fixed. This may all sound bad but I'm getting to the good stuff. Now that the upgrades are in what a great program. I have more time on my hands. My wife even puts in songs for me at a show. My friend had some real problems with it from years back swore he never would use it. Said MTU was crap I was dissappointed at first. I told him not to bother with it. Then one of the upgrades I don't remeber which one blew my mind. I came back and told him about the upgrade and what a big difference it made. He looked at me like I was crazy. He came to one of my shows saw it and bought the program. He was running three caracell of disc before and was headed for the forth one. We love it and are waiting for the next upgrade. All I can say is if you're doin discs you're missing alot here. The feature of looking up song alone is worth it. At a party I don't know how many times I get people coming up with titles. It's a big help. Thanks for hoster and thanks to this forum. You techs out there (not only MTU) have helped saved our butts many times. THANK YOU.
Old November 23rd, 2004, 01:39 PM

Re: Things are looking up guys

We are glad that you are pleased with the program. We strive to please all of the customers and get all the features they want in, but this does take time. I think that Hoster has come a long ways from the first releases and is now a polished product. Now, you like this version, wait till you get to see 3.0!
Old November 23rd, 2004, 05:19 PM

I'm "Party of Ones'" friend, have used MTU since Disc Architect which ran from day one for me. Then came Microstudio, what a nightmare, I had for one year before it worked and I had to buy an upgrade to make that happen. Needless to say, I was not happy with MTU. When I met P of 1 and he told me about Hoster and PC with the problems, I just laughed and said not me! I was looking at everything out there but MTU. Then one night he came in and told me he upgraded and how good it now worked, I thought "RIGHT, I BET", not me I'm not buying that thing! Then he kept telling me how good it was, and I saw it work, pretty neat I thought. Well, he talked me into buying it, HOSTER WORKS LIKE A CHAMP! Will never, never, never, never, ever do another karaoke show without it. If you want to make life simple, and have more fun while doing it, don't wait. The customers are really impressed with the fact it's all on a computer, not to mention no chance of ruining discs. Now a friend of mine is running into discs stolen, broken, stuff spilled on them, etc., he's now asking about Hoster since he's seen it work. So if you're not using it yet, try it, it's not going to break you, you've already probably wasted money on things that don't work anyway, this works.
Tkaraoke
Old November 23rd, 2004, 07:07 PM

I am trying to post a thread to the mtu community. How do I do this?
Old November 23rd, 2004, 10:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickeyB
I am trying to post a thread to the mtu community. How do I do this?
First, congradulations! You just did!

However, you should make your posts in the Help Forum for the product you have a question about. That way, others who have that same product will see your post (as will MTUSUPPORT) and answer you.

Read these two FAQ pages that tells how to register and enable Cookies in your Internet Browser program.

Also, read th three Forum FAQs at this link, descussing how to use the Forum.

Welcome aboard!
Old December 3rd, 2004, 11:07 AM

OK, So when is the 3.0 release date? I recently, like last week bought Hoster and am in the process of getting it installed and set up. Should I just wait a bit, or will the upgrade be painless? I have waited till the posts looked positive, and of course "the sale" to purchase Hoster. I'm ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUSUPPORT
We are glad that you are pleased with the program. We strive to please all of the customers and get all the features they want in, but this does take time. I think that Hoster has come a long ways from the first releases and is now a polished product. Now, you like this version, wait till you get to see 3.0!