MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 22nd, 2003, 06:57 PM

KPro4 Manual

After opening my KPro4 program I am unable to access the Manual by clicking on Help and then manual. It says the page is not available. I'm having problems making a cdg from a regular audio cd. I have downloaded the tracks to my hard drive but can't seem to remove vocals when playing back through vogone I'm getting the original tracks with vocals. I have the instructions from the Vogone manual to reduce vocals, but still not working. I know I don't know much about computers but this program seems to very hard to run even for experienced computer users that I have asked to help me. The instructions need to be simpler or more detailed. Can you help me?
Old September 24th, 2003, 02:01 PM

Joyce,
What you can do since you are using AOL, is follow what was stated in this post: http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?threadid=1156

This should fix your problems.