MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 24th, 2023, 09:28 AM

Add Songs to USB

I am visiting with a friend who also has Hoster. I want to sing my songs that he might not have. I want to use a USB to move some of my songs into the Karaoke playlist, but I forgot how to move the songs onto the USB.

Thanks for any help,
Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.
Old June 24th, 2023, 03:03 PM

Re: Add Songs to USB

I\'m back with what I hope is clearer than my first request for help.

What I am trying to do is pick songs I have and copy the songs to a USB to allow me to plug them to my friend\'s Hoster by using the K-oke input that is in located at the right top of the Hoster.

Thanks for any help,

Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.
Old June 25th, 2023, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrahn View Post
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m back with what I hope is clearer than my first request for help.

What I am trying to do is pick songs I have and copy the songs to a USB to allow me to plug them to my friend\'s Hoster by using the K-oke input that is in located at the right top of the Hoster.

Thanks for any help,

Wes
I do it all the time. As long as the songs are zipped (.zip) it should work perfectly.

If they are unzipped, you have to zip them first. Hoster does not play unzipped Karaoke songs.

Does this answer your question?
Old July 28th, 2023, 12:27 PM

Kod,

Thanks for your support and I apologize for not getting back to you to thank for your support. You are always there to help others.

Thanks again,
Wes