MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 26th, 2003, 09:22 PM

Angry Has Anyone else Had This Problem

OK, how long can Admin ignore this issue. Some people follow the instructions, run the program, recieve a serial number and download instructions, only to be taken to a site that contains a readme file with no download extension. I've used this forum as a source to recieve help/instructions, with no answers from any of its members, or heaven forbid, the nice folks at MTU. To say the least, the frustration level is at a peak, and the patience is an all time low. I know this problem is not unique to me, as at least one other person answered my post with the exact same problem. I hear a lot of people refer to the great support they recieve from MTU, but I have just one question, just where did yo find it. I sure haven't found it here. Replies are days and days apart, if they come at all. Then it is usually in the form of information that you already know without really addressing your issue. If I'm doing something wrong, someone please tell me, but I followd the instructions, and I'm still not upgraded. If this is the level of service, or lack of that can be provided, just tell me and I'll buy the upgrade, then maybe a support system can be funded and provided. (If you couldn't tell, I'm getting a bit impatient.)

Last edited by S. Parks; February 27th, 2003 at 06:23 AM.
Old February 27th, 2003, 01:59 PM

S. Parks,
Please click on your link again to download the KPRO40.exe. They had changed this file name to Kpro40.zip one time on Monday the 24th of February, so if you clicked to download that day then you got the wrong file. We were in the process of deciding what was going to be done with the security problems.

If this still doesn't work, then please email dougd@mtu.com so that he can send you a new link to fix this.
Old February 27th, 2003, 02:13 PM

Link is all used up

Now the link to download says it is all used up. Kind of strange since I haven't been able to download it, or reach the download site yet. Any suggestions?
Old February 27th, 2003, 03:59 PM

S. Parks,
I have sent you a new link. Please check your email.