MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 23rd, 2010, 03:59 PM

Question How I Export to kma in KHpro 5.00?

I resently upgrade from KHPro 4.11 to KHPro 5.00 and I see thar I don't have in a File menu the option Export to kma. So how I export to kma file.

I try to do it by the option Export to BIN, but Now after I export to BIN I have to use my Hoster and them import that BIN file

I'm so confuse...
Old September 23rd, 2010, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How I Export to kma in KHpro 5.00?

You export your file according to the type of music file you imported.
This is in the Manuel:
  1. If MP3 open - Exports an MP3+G file or Zip if Files menu Zip Files Together is checked.
  2. If WMA open - Exports an WMA+G file or Zip if Files menu Zip Files Together is checked.
  3. If WAV open – Exports a BIN file.
  4. If Title or Credits pages are enabled - Exports only BIN file regardless of the open file type.
Then when you import it into Hoster it will convert it to a KMA file or if you have later versions of Hoster you have an option to Import as a KMH file which will leave it intact as it is but just add a header file to it.
Old September 23rd, 2010, 10:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How I Export to kma in KHpro 5.00?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacc08 View Post
I resently upgrade from KHPro 4.11 to KHPro 5.00 and I see thar I don't have in a File menu the option Export to kma. So how I export to kma file.

I try to do it by the option Export to BIN, but Now after I export to BIN I have to use my Hoster and them import that BIN file

I'm so confuse...
The reason for this is there is no way for KHPro to assign a BookID to the file, so it does no good to export as a KMA file. It is my understanding that this option will be removed from Songverter as well for the same reason.