MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 26th, 2005, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUSUPPORT
Yenkoturbo,
If your order is older than a Year and you no longer have your codes printed, then you will have to Purchase the upgrades to the products to get the new codes.

Jacks,
what features were you looking for in the 3.120? Some features that originally were to be there were removed, so it may not be what you really think.
The main issue with the 3.10 was your notification of serious bugs being in it. And your previous threads to other customers telling them that the 3.120 would take care of their problems.
As you know, I'm a new customer, I'm not familiar with the Hoster Program and need anything that may simplify it a little more.
My main problem now is not being able to download the new version. I was hoping that you might have an idea what I'm doing wrong and why after eleven, unsuccessful tries, that I haven't been able to download it?
And are you telling me now, that I should stay with the 3.10? Because, like everyone else, I would really like to be the best that I can be. I don't mean to sound unappreciative, I guess I'm just getting mad at myself for being so ignorant.
I really am grateful, Jack
Old September 27th, 2005, 12:09 PM

Jacks,
I am trying to upload the File to my personal Website. I will then send you a link to download it from, to see if you can get it that way.

You do want to use the Upgrade, it is much better. I was just trying to find out if you were looking for the features that got pushed back to the next version.
Old September 30th, 2005, 12:12 PM

Serial number doesn't match

Quote:
Jacks763,
As to your Problem Follow the Instructions Listed at: http://www.mtu.com/support/faq/faq-h...htm#SNMismatch

Also Download the Latest version of Hoster 3.120 to fix this. You can read about this at: http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=6299
Microstudio and Vogone are ok, but Keyrite and KHPro needs for serial number to match registration.
In my store, I only have a download link in View, for Hoster 3120.
The faq reference pertains to Hoster. What about the other four?
I guess we can still get these off of our MTU Software, I'll try that.
Thanks, Jack

Last edited by jacks763; September 30th, 2005 at 12:20 PM.
Old October 4th, 2005, 09:14 AM

Jacks,
The other programs did not have this problem in the Security, so they have not yet been updated.

To fix this, you must run ALL of the Windows Updates from http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com Click on Custom, and then Make sure that you select everything under Other Software.

You might have to do this as many times as 10, by selecting all you can, allowing it to install then rebooting the system, then go back and keep doing so until it Shows 0 for everything.
Old October 4th, 2005, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Jacks,
The other programs did not have this problem in the Security, so they have not yet been updated.

To fix this, you must run ALL of the Windows Updates from http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com Click on Custom, and then Make sure that you select everything under Other Software.

You might have to do this as many times as 10, by selecting all you can, allowing it to install then rebooting the system, then go back and keep doing so until it Shows 0 for everything.
I don't no about it being updated but after trying it with the software, the other programs are working just fine. Thanks.
I also want to thank you for sending me the software on the Hoster 3.120.
Greatly apprieciated, Jack
Old December 26th, 2005, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Jacks,
I am trying to upload the File to my personal Website. I will then send you a link to download it from, to see if you can get it that way.

You do want to use the Upgrade, it is much better. I was just trying to find out if you were looking for the features that got pushed back to the next version.
Brian!
It is update time again and for some reason that I still haven't figured out I am still unable to download the new version of Holster. Could you send me another link from your personal website again?
Thanks, Jack
Old December 27th, 2005, 04:23 PM

Question

hay it me again.i still cant get in to my store acc#.it say my email or pass word is wrong.after yall fix this i can get in.but when i logged off then go back it wont let me in.what can i do to fix this. thanks von
Old December 29th, 2005, 01:26 PM

bryan i done as you said got a new password.tryed again it say on match for email or password what now? von
Old January 7th, 2006, 05:08 PM

Karaoke Suite #4 upgrade

1/ Since my Karaoke Suite #4 order is older than a Year and I have to Purchase the upgrades to the products to get the new codes, will this purchase come in a download?
2/ Will these downloads work with my existing disc or won't I need to use the disc with the download?
3/ Will it be easier for me in the future, should my computer go down again, to reload these programs.