MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 14th, 2004, 05:23 PM

MP3+G files to burn to CD

I have all my CDG's to MP3+G files on my computer. I have the latest and greatest Plextor. And Windows XP. If I purchase
MicroStudio 2.517 can I burn a CDG from my MP3+G files???
Ultimately to create a custom CDG per song.
Old May 14th, 2004, 07:57 PM

mp3+g files don't convert to cdg

You can't burn your mp3+g files onto a disc using microstudio. None of the MTU software will convert them into a useable format. I don't know of any software that will.
Old May 15th, 2004, 09:55 AM

Re: mp3+g files don't convert to cdg

Quote:
Originally posted by jahern
You can't burn your mp3+g files onto a disc using microstudio. None of the MTU software will convert them into a useable format. I don't know of any software that will.
Jahern,

Yes it can be done: First you need to convert your mp3+g (or any other format) into bin, change the extension to cdg and you're all set to burn with Micro!

Now, if you wish to know how to convert the file well that's where I don't want to get in trouble! What I did was to download a demo version of a competitor product that of course limits the player to 60 seconds but they forgot to lock the conversion tool!!
So, I'm keeping this software for converting any of my files and I mean ANYTHING so I can still enjoy burning with Microstudio.

I have no objection to say what software that is but I won't in this forum because it's not acceptable. By the way, this software is the worst cdg player on the market but has a very practical tool for free!!

regards