MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 1 Help

Keyrite 1 Help Post Keyrite 1 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 5th, 2001, 08:53 PM

Unhappy

I am experiencing the same problems that jahern enterd in the software forum on 3/4/01. When playing a song in the preview play of KeyRite, the sound is a wobbling sound or almost a vibrato type sound. The sound is there without changing the key. The same song played in microstudio sounds OK. If I save the song form KeyRite and then open it in Micro Studio the same wobbling sound is there and if I burn the song to a disc, the sound is there when it is played in the pc with microstudio. The wobbling sound is the same sound that is produced when you change keys in a regular karaoke player that is playing a cd-g.
Help!!!!

03-10-01 - Still waiting for a response to my problem with KeyRite. At this point I would say that it is unusable because it changes the sound of the original recording dramatically. Any suggestions from the staff or any one else? Still need help.