MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old November 11th, 2016, 08:01 PM

Exclamation Hoster Crashing

I currently have version 5.35.01

I have an issue with Hoster crashing.

The first is during remove silence. This doesn't work at all and has never worked since I upgraded some time ago. s soon as I go to the Remove Silence option and choose start - Hoster crashes. o

The second problem is a lot more urgent. I was hosting last night and it crashed 5 times. It seems to be when I was searching for songs as it didn't happen when I chose songs from a singers list. This didn't happen every time - just randomly. In the past this maybe happens once every second or third night so not too bad.

To get through the night I searching for songs in between singers to avoid the embarrassment of crashing while the song was playing.

Any help would be appreciated
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hoster Crashing

Which version of Windows are you running ?

A recent update to windows 10 has caused some problems have you recently updated to the anniversary edition ?

Do you run any other programs at the same time as Hoster ?

If so which ?

Regarding your remove silence problem, it could possibly be it is stuck on a corrupt file.
Instead of trying it via the main remove silence dialog try via the edit dialog.

Load some songs into the edit dialog and select a single song, check under the column S-E set shows as not set then press the start button therer, does it crash or does it set that individual track ?
If it still crashes try turning your spyware program off tempory and try again. Does it still crash ?
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.