MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old January 5th, 2006, 10:52 AM

Question Top Tunes track order is wrong

The database works reasonably well for most disks, what's up with the Top Tunes listings. I have recently purchased Hoster Lite and I'm currently trying to load my disk onto the system. I am having trouble with Top Tunes disk that were purchase as singles not as part of a pack. The disk numbers have the prefix TT, the only thing that comes close in the hoster data base is the generic Top Tunes selection. The selection only list disk with the TU prefix. When I select a TU prefix which has to correct numerics I get a listing which at first clance looks correct, but a closer look reveals that the first several tracks are right and the last several tracks wrong. Usually the middle track title has been skipped and the other titles have all moved up one place with the last track being listed as title unknown.
Old January 5th, 2006, 03:32 PM

Normally when you get a disk that has some of the songs on it and some removed, they have remastered it once our database had been created with the original disk. They have probably changed songs on this disk, and kept the same DiscID in later Production runs, it happens quite often.

So the original Older disc would probably be correct with the listings of our database, but the newer version has changed.

You will need to manually type the Titles and Artists in for those tracks that changed. Once the tracks appear in the Import CD Tracks screen in the lower window, click into the Title and Artist fields for the tracks that don't match the Disc Index and correct them. Do this before importing them as KMA files on the hard drive.

If you have already imported tracks with the wrong names, click the Tools menu Edit Songs command and correct them.
Old January 6th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Administrator

This is the thread you are looking for.