MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 10th, 2005, 02:55 PM

registration # - reinstalling again

Once again my computer crashed and I had to have everything reinstalled.
I cannot reinstall my Microstudio V2.517, Vogone V2.210, KHP V4.103 and Keyrite V1.400. I think I need registration codes again. Can you help me?
Thanks,
Sandy (yenkoturbo)
Old September 13th, 2005, 05:34 PM

If you are entitled to the download still, purchased within 1 yr, you can still get to the Download in your Store Account. This is located at: http://www.mtu.com/catalog/index.php

Type in your Email address and then Say send me password. You can then login to your account.
Old September 14th, 2005, 12:39 PM

Reinstall not a download purchase

Your response to my needing the codes necessary to reinstall my 4 programs does not help. I do not have a Store Account. My programs are loaded back in with the disc, Karaoke Suite 4, that I purchased a along with a Plexwriter. When I attempt to reload with the disc, it is looking for a registration code, which I beleive must change everytime you reload computer.
Old September 15th, 2005, 05:48 PM

EVERY CUSTOMER now has a Store account. Go to the above link and do as stated, this is the only way that you can get them.
Old September 19th, 2005, 07:02 PM

Response to last support message.

I did not see a link above your last response, but I did go to the My Account page. I could not log in. It says I do not have a store account. I could create one, but I figured it would not help me as I have explained before I did not get my programs originally through a download. It is a CD disc that I purchased from your company several years ago and I previously just needed to put the correct (new) codes in. I understand you need security, but you make it so difficult for those who have paid for your software programs to continue to use them. I am at a loss what to do. Please try to help me this time.
Old September 19th, 2005, 07:24 PM

Addendum to last post.

When I purchased your programs, my email address was different-(yenkoturbo@aol.com). If that is the email address I am listed with in My Account if I try to ask for a new password in My Account the new password will go to the wrong email address.
Old September 20th, 2005, 03:24 PM

Give me the New Email address, and I will fix this so that you can get into your Account.

Here is a FAQ on this: http://www.mtu.com/support/faq/faq-website.htm
Old September 21st, 2005, 10:19 AM

new email address

My old email address was yenkoturbo@aol.com.
My new and existing email address is yenkoturbo@msn.com
Old September 21st, 2005, 12:32 PM

Reinstalling Hoster

When I try to open Hoster, I get a message telling me that my serial number does not match my registration information and to reinstall Hoster and try again.
I reinstall and try again and I get the same message. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Thanks, Jack
Old September 21st, 2005, 04:10 PM

email change

old email address was REMOVED
new address is REMOVED
Bryan i change this in my acc. i dont know if it work or not
would you please change this for me.
thank you
von
Old September 21st, 2005, 04:34 PM

Von,
I have changed this for you. Does your new email have the 1 in it, right before @charter.net, as you stated in the last post? This is what I have put in it. If not, then you will need to change it or let me know to change this. I just put in what you typed, just making sure you didn't make a mistake. I have removed your Emails you posted above, so no one would beable to still see them in this thread.
Old September 21st, 2005, 04:39 PM

Jacks763,
As to your Problem Follow the Instructions Listed at: http://www.mtu.com/support/faq/faq-h...htm#SNMismatch

Also Download the Latest version of Hoster 3.120 to fix this. You can read about this at: http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=6299
Old September 21st, 2005, 05:06 PM

email change

yes Bryan it has the 1 there
thank you
von
Old September 23rd, 2005, 09:14 AM

Yenkoturbo,
Your account has now been changed to your msn.com email address. It will now work for you to login to it.
Old September 23rd, 2005, 10:00 AM

No download link

I went to My Purchase History and clicked the Download Link to download the new Hoster 3.120 version and the progress bar would only make it halfway across and stall out.After trying this several times, I closed and went back to the same page and now, there is no Download Links. It says that I'm still good for 99 more downloads.
I have my Registration Email and Hoster Registration Code but can't find My Personal Download Link.
Can anyone tell me what I should do? I have been trying to upgrade for three days with no luck.
Thanks , Jack
Old September 23rd, 2005, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacks763
I went to My Order History and clicked the Download Link to download the new Hoster 3.120 version and the progress bar would only make it halfway across and stall out.After trying this several times, I closed and went back to the same page and now, there is no Download Links. It says that I'm still good for 99 more downloads.
I have my Registration Email and Hoster Registration Code but can't find My Personal Download Link.
Can anyone tell me what I should do? I have been trying to upgrade for three days with no luck.
Thanks , Jack
Okay, after clicking View on this page, I have A Download Link. But it is still stopping about halfway across the progress bar.
Now, when I try to open Hoster A message says Hoster.exec is not a valid Winn 32 application. So now I can't open the 3.110 version that I had.
Old September 23rd, 2005, 02:41 PM

Make sure that you are using Internet Explorer and that you have all the updates for this from http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

This should fix the problem. What is happening is something on your Internet Service Provider's end or your system are causing this to happen. Try downloading it again once you get all the updates.
Old September 23rd, 2005, 04:51 PM

Still confused about obtaining reg. code for reloading

Brian, I am able to go into My Store, however I don't see how to get the registration codes I need to load my Karaoke Suite #4. My items (Karaoke Suite #4, CDG Certified CD-Recorder external mount and 100 Media discs) are shown on my order and the address and date they shipped. I still do not understand what I do to reload my program disc. Can you please help me? I am so dissappointed to not be able to use your programs.
Old September 23rd, 2005, 05:58 PM

Have all updates, still nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUSUPPORT
Make sure that you are using Internet Explorer and that you have all the updates for this from http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

This should fix the problem. What is happening is something on your Internet Service Provider's end or your system are causing this to happen. Try downloading it again once you get all the updates.
I did all the updates and still have the same situation. I have noticed that my Hoster Icon has changed to a white box with blue border at top. And I still can't open it.
I do appreciate your patience with both myself and Yen.
Yen, if you read this, I found my download links after clicking View, just to the right of your list of purchase, in your Order History. I think that it will show the info that you are requesting as well.
Old September 26th, 2005, 01:19 PM

Yenkoturbo,
If your order is older than a Year and you no longer have your codes printed, then you will have to Purchase the upgrades to the products to get the new codes.

Jacks,
what features were you looking for in the 3.120? Some features that originally were to be there were removed, so it may not be what you really think.