MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old November 4th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

It has been using KMA files at least since 4.00 version release.
Old November 5th, 2008, 12:39 PM

Any word yet

has this been rereleased yet?
Old November 5th, 2008, 12:48 PM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycarl View Post
has this been rereleased yet?
Admin announced that there were serious "bugs" in MS 4.1, so you will see that 4.006 is now being advertised for sale again.
4.1 has been scrapped and the next version out will be 4.2.
Old November 5th, 2008, 03:10 PM

Import of Hoster files

Ver. 4.06 works for us using the KMA Hoster files. As long as the information is correct in the DB, 4.06 will do what you want. I would presume that 4.10 will do likewise.

DC
Old November 5th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

Seawolf read the post above yours. There will not be a 4.10 period. There were some bad bugs that messed up the whole thing, so they have scrapped it and going on to work on 4.20. No time frame yet on release of this one as it is still in early code writing stage.
Old November 6th, 2008, 01:25 AM

Refund of 4.10 Upgrade??

Will I be able to get a refund since I purchased the upgrade to 4.10?? I sent a ticket about it hopefully they get it? Did anyone else purchased the upgrade too?? I didn't know that 4.0 codes worked for 4.10 upgrade, what a double whammy at this 4.10 program.
Old November 6th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Super Moderator

That you will have to take up with MTU. Did you send the ticket to sales or tech support? Should be sales.
Old November 6th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAYAS104 View Post
Will I be able to get a refund since I purchased the upgrade to 4.10?? I sent a ticket about it hopefully they get it? Did anyone else purchased the upgrade too?? I didn't know that 4.0 codes worked for 4.10 upgrade, what a double whammy at this 4.10 program.
I am sorry you had a misunderstanding that the Microstudio 4 Registration Code will install 4.1 also. We try not to charge for upgrades unless they cost us a fortune. 4.10 was going to cost another $2,000+ and it would be scrapped as 4.20 doesn't use the same code with the bugs in it.

Today we will credit your Order #62672. We have disabled your Upgrade RegCode. From here on, use your full RegCode that ends in ....5d3b.
Old November 10th, 2008, 04:21 AM

Thumbs down Customer Service SUCKS..!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
It was not a Beta version nor are they using the users to test it. The final release did not compile correctly and that is what has happened. I spoke with Admin this afternoon and they will fix it tomorrow morning. It was a purely unintentional error.
As far as Hoster goes if you have not downloaded and installed version 4.06 which has fixed all of the bugs. I would like to know just how many software programs have you bought that were perfect the first time out including Microsoft? No other software company that I know of has responded to problems and release that many updates in that short a time frame. Yes there were a lot of problems with Hoster, mostly contributed by Vista. I have been using every release of version 4 with XP, since the first one and have never had any problems other than minor bugs and others have been able to use it with XP the entire time as well.
How much are you getting paid for that endorsement? I have yet to get a reply from tech support....
Old November 10th, 2008, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyjoe View Post
Quote:
How much are you getting paid for that endorsement? I have yet to get a reply from tech support....
for your information, Dale and all the beta testers are not getting paid , these guys are the once that help us solved our problems, mtu is so busy trying to give most our feature request,that sometimes they don't have time to respond to all our problems, thats why these guys ( beta testers ) are here trying to help us...
Old November 10th, 2008, 08:43 AM
VIP

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyjoe View Post
Smokeyjoe - I have read through this entire Thread and don't see any posts from you. Have you tried posting your problems any where in this Forum?
Because MTU does not have a huge Support Dept., this is the place to get immediate answers. There are knowledgeable users here that are able to give "technical" support also, because of their computer skills and years of experience with MTU products. If your questions require intervention by MTU, you will be told that as well.
You WILL get the support you need.