MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 1 Help

Keyrite 1 Help Post Keyrite 1 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old January 13th, 2004, 12:52 PM

I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just want to sing a song without having to hear a sound like "nails on a chalkboard". I know what harmonic distortion is and of its importance in sound but the "warble" I hear can hardly be deemed Harmonic Distortion. I'm sorry to have stirred up a hornet's nest with my complaints. I'm sure the engineers/programmers at MTU have worked very diligently to produce a great product but it falls short of my needs. I have been playing music for over 40 years and I like to think my ears are still fairly good. (I can still tune my guitar without an electronic tuner. hahaha) I have tried this program on 3 different systems. The most powerful being a P4 1.2Ghz with 256MB RAM & a Sound Blaster Live. All got the same results. I can see that this software was obviously the wrong choice for me. Thanks guys.
Old January 13th, 2004, 01:16 PM

Pherd,

You didn't stir up anything, been going on for a long time. When this "stuff" all started ADMIN was working with you. Perhaps if the rest of us budded out, you two can return to where you were before the interruption, and continue from there.

Take care,

George