MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 11th, 2002, 04:07 PM

Question Updated Microstudio Problem

I recently purchased the new update 2.315 for microstudio and downloaded it. I went through the installation process and every thing seemed to go fine, but my microstudio has not updated. It still says that it is 2.314. What can I Do?
Old April 11th, 2002, 06:29 PM
Administrator

Installation...

First uninstall 2.314 - Windows Start button - Settings - Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs - find Microstudio 2.314 and uninstall it.

Then install 2.315. When you enter the email and Serial Number, if you don't see the Authorization Approved message, it didn't install. It will appear to but not do it. IMHO I hate this, but it is deep in the core of our security module. I'll try to get it changed the next upgrade we make on it.

You may also find you already have the 2.315 icon on your desktop. You can check by right clicking the installed file .exe, click Properties at the bottom and view the version number.