MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 22nd, 2012, 01:42 PM
Starting Member

a little 'snap' at the beginning of the output file...

Frequently, I'm guessing about 75% of the time, the output file I get from Vogone has a little glitch, pop, snap, click - not sure how to describe it. It's about a quarter of a second into the file, not horrible, about 25% of peak amplitude - kind of the sound of someone plugging in a signal cord, or clicking on a cheap mic. But it bugs me enough that the perfectionist in me has to bring the file into an editor to mute it out before I go on to KHPro, I'd like to not have to take the extra step (that's the lazy-bones in me!)...

It 'seems' (I could be wrong) to happen on input files that have a couple seconds of silence at the begining. If the music starts very close to the beginnning, seems less likely to happen. Maybe the Vogone engine is trying to 'do something' with the silence and creates this pop.

Any body else experience this? Know of a setting or something to prevent it? If not I guess consider it a bug-fix request, MTU...