MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old July 1st, 2003, 11:38 PM

Registration Won't Accept Email

MTU Support,

I am trying to register the new Kpro4 that i just bought (order #9718), and the system refuses to accept my email address even though it is the same one that i used to purchase the software. I am already extremly frustrated that i am able to buy a product, but am forced to wait beyond my purchase to be able to use it, and even more upset that the only way i can use it, is to register it, and your system won't let me because it requires an email address that you have, but won't recognize.

I think your chosen security method is good, right up to the point that you make a person wait, and jump through hoops to be able to use it. If security is tied to a unique Ethernet card, than there is no reason to make a person wait for a hand generated code, and the frustrations associated with getting it.

Headaches aside, can anyone tell me how to get this registration page to recognize my email address? Can someone in your company just send me the serial that i need to make this $140 purchase work.

So far i am not impressed, and hope that the quality of the software changes that.
Old July 2nd, 2003, 08:47 AM
Administrator

Case sensitive

I am sorry you are having a problem. With the theft that occurrs on the Internet, we must use security. We hate that we must spend time contriving security means and... that you, our honored client can be frustrated by it.

You ordered at 10:16PM last night, and we will process your order around 9:30AM this morning. Once it is processed you can register. That is why your email is not being accepted.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will modify our form to make it clear that we must process the order before you can register.

Just to be sure... your email from our store containing your registration code and email shows all lower case characters that were used to create your Serial Number. You must enter your email in our registration form in all lower case.

Also, be sure you enter the correct Serial Number for the product you are installing. They are unique for each product.