MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 31st, 2003, 11:54 AM

Question Registering KPro

I purchased Karaoke Suite #4 yesterday and tried to register my macid number to get my serial number but it said I needed to use the e-mail address I used when I purchased it. I read other threads to find if I did something wrong and sent e-mails to sales@mtu.com and mtuid@mtu.com but received no reply. If anyone can help, it would be greatly apreciated.
Old May 31st, 2003, 12:35 PM

Sending E-mails; Use your personal E-mail system

I too have sent E-mails to the company and not gotten replies. But I find that I do get replies when I only Copy and paste the address of my recipient to my normal e-mail program, yahoo, instead of using the program that pops up when I click on the links. I think that unless one is set up a certain way, something gets lost in the shuffle.
Old June 7th, 2003, 02:41 AM

Angry

I'm having the same problem. Cannot register the software because the registration screen keeps asking for the email address which is already there. How did you solve this?
Old June 7th, 2003, 02:14 PM

serial number

pauldebits

Your problem may have been the same as mine. Looking at the date of your post I'd say you downloaded and are trying to get your serial number after 5:00 pm on a friday night. I didn't get a reply to my emails until monday afternoon because their offices are closed on weekends and the serial number is not self generating. Just hang in there and try it again on tuesday. If you sent a message to mtuid@mtu.com you will probably get an email on monday to try again.

Good luck
Gary