MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old July 30th, 2010, 09:02 AM

Animated and still GIFs for Hoster Intermission Display

Hi everyone,
A few of us were posting about some features we'd like in the Hoster Intermission Display, and I was thinking that maybe we can share some GIFs for everyone to use like we did with sound fx when the Instabuttons came out. I don't see where there would be a problem as long as they're royalty free. The only thing is you can only upload 3 at a time for each post, but it's a good start. For those of you who'd like to share but don't know how, when you post, click the paper clip above and it'll open a screen that will let you browse folders in your computer, upload and attach to your post. To get the GIFs that people post, click on the link and it will open up in another screen. If you like it and would like to have it, right click and choose "save target as" from the dropdown menu, and load it into a folder. By default it will try to put it in "My Pictures" folder. You can put it there, or you can make a new folder and put all your GIFs in the new folder which you can name whatever you want. Here's my first three. Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: gif asfractalgrowth01_e0.gif (21.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: gif contour2_e0.gif (70.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: gif H B-DAY LITTLE BALLOONS.gif (150.7 KB, 25 views)