MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2019, 06:29 AM

replacement pc

hya
i purchased hoster full suit many years ago and installed the programs on my windows 7 desktop
my old pc is in a bad way and i cant find the downloaded files on my system. there is a record of my purchases in my account.
however i have now purchased a new windows 10 pc with far better spec and wish to reinstall all the suit
could you please tell me how to achieve this and what do i do about the original activation codes

many thanks

Last edited by zilda; April 2nd, 2019 at 06:40 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 05:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: replacement pc

In your account page, scroll down the page to your product, do you not see a download button on the left. Click on that and it should take you to another page (Steps to install your new purchase) This is printed at top of page (Find the product/s that you purchased below, then click the Get (Product Name) to download your the installation file for each product you purchased. Select Save File, then when it has finished downloading, click on Open File to start the installation.
NOTE: These Versions all Run under Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.

If your versions are older they may not run on windows 10 and you may need to purchase upgrades.

You can download all the installation files but they will not install until you un-install your previous versions while on line to free up your registration.

If you have any problems registering any product you will have to put in a support ticket asking for registration reset.

The Help page is here:http://help.mtu.com/support/home

With links to Support ticket, it also shows phone # which is worth a try.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:58 AM

thank
you
Old April 7th, 2019, 05:30 AM
Super Moderator

Closing this thread
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Closed Thread