MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 13th, 2005, 09:58 AM

Re: How do you create a medley of songs

Yes you would.. It should just go from one song to the next, start to finish, credits and all. I played with a graphic editing program but it wasn't worth messing with. You could do pixel edits to fix garbled screens but it was easier to re-create the text. It would be easier just to edit the audio together and re-create the text as others have said, if you wanted to cut songs up, which would be really cool... I can think of a few songs I'd like to medley together into a 4 minute song.. I might just do that.. ha!
Old April 13th, 2005, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Wouldn't you have all the manufacturer's advertising, title pages, credit pages, etc popping up between each track ?
You are right and this is the problem. This is why I want a way to edit both the audio and graphics (synchronized) on a time line. Once on the timeline you should be able to cut off the head and tail of the song thus leaving only the song.

This would be like a video editor program which does both video and audio on a timeline. However, in this case the video is CDG graphics which is a format that may not be compatable with any of these video editor programs. Also, once you successfully edit out the head/tail you must be able to save the file back in into its original file format/extention (i.e., .bin,...).

With this explanation does anyone have some ideas?

Steve
Old April 13th, 2005, 11:31 PM

It is simple to make your own medleys with cdg songs, hook your machine uo through a vcr, start and stop the songs where you want, than run the vcr through dazzle or any program that you use to do this, ie same as making a home movie on to disc, now i have no idea how to get it back to a cdg file, but that is a start for you, correct. Bruce Jr. that is as far as i have ever tried to get it, I compiled 10 songs into four min or so onto vhs tapes so i could do a little medley to start my shows, I just run the vcr at my shows, like I would any other player, but just for my homemade medley for me, it is fun, and the other singers think it is neat. Bruce Jr.
Old April 18th, 2005, 11:39 AM

I convert the tracks I want to use to wavs, then use Mixmeister to edit the arrangement. (MixMeister Pro 6 is the ultimate audio and video mixing system for live DJ performances. Pro lets you create spectacular music mixes with an array of innovative features, including key changing, plug-in special effects, and advanced beat mixing controls). When I'm happy with the backing track add the lyrics and audio together in Khp and you have a perfect medley of songs .