MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom > Buy & Sell

Buy & Sell This Forum is for our members to post whatever you have to buy and sell that is related to Karaoke.

Old October 7th, 2004, 06:42 PM

Exclamation Wanted: Someone to burn a CD+G for me using files I have created

My burner has died on me at a crucial time. I have created the files necessary to make my CD+G, using Microstudio/KHP, but I have a very limited amount of time and desperately need a couple of discs burned (original and one backup). I need someone willing to burn my disc(s) for me and then shoot them to me in the mail (USPS Priority Mail would be fine). I can PayPal someone for this service as long as your price is reasonable. I can email you all the files you need.

Can anyone out there help me out?
Old October 7th, 2004, 10:22 PM

Re: Wanted: Someone to burn a CD+G for me using files I have created

If you have the original disc, and are willing to send it for proof, then there would be no leagal issues and I could do this for you for the price of postage, providing you send your own blank CDR disc. Let me know if you are interested. (It's not very expensive to get everything you need to do this yourself....I could help you with that too, you've already conquered the biggest challenge, you found MTU's website!)
Old October 7th, 2004, 11:23 PM

I have the original files I created. I'm not sure what you mean by the original disc. I'm not doing anything for personal or financial gain, if that's what you mean. I'm using some simple wav files with vocals removed, and I've created my own lyrics to go with them. This is for a Halloween show that I'm doing at my office. The discs will not be copied or re-distributed. If I could do that I wouldn't be here in the first place.

I have 4 songs in all. Using KHP I've created 4 cdg files and can send anyone who is able to do this the files they need to produce the disc(s). If you need me to send blank CDR's then I guess I can do that.

Once the show is over these discs will most likely be thrown away, but right now I need them very much.
Old October 10th, 2004, 10:14 PM

lilfella,

Since you're going to need to get another one anyway, why don't you call MTU sales in the morning, buy a cdg certified burner and pay for them to overnight it to you. It's almost three weeks to Halloween when you said you need the tracks for. Plenty of time to burn them yourself. You could have them done by Thurs or Fri. of this week.
Old October 10th, 2004, 10:16 PM

lilfella,

Since you're going to need to get another one anyway, why don't you call MTU sales in the morning, buy a cdg certified burner and pay for them to overnight it to you. It's almost three weeks to Halloween when you said you need the tracks for. Plenty of time to burn them yourself. You could have them done by Thurs or Fri. of this week.

You may be asking for someone to do something illegal.