MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old September 5th, 2008, 07:42 PM

Unhappy A moment Please for a fellow KJ

You all probably never heard of him and probably don't know him but James Kasinger Of Dyerburg Tennessee Past Away on August 21, 2008.
Of small cell cancer in his lungs. He was a well known KJ around the WEST TENNESSEE and Mo area and fellow hoster user please keep his family in your prayers as they had no privite insurance or life insurance to cove his expenses. Thank you and God Bless.
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI
Old September 5th, 2008, 11:47 PM

The family is in our prayers.

Jim

Test Comp #1: P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM * XP Home SP3 * IE8 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Onboard Sound * Onboard Video * * * MTU Rack (Show Computer) * P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM* XP Home SP3 * IE7 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Sound Blaster PCI-512 * ATI Raydeon 9200
Old September 6th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Frequent Member

My Heart goes out to his family, that is sad news.
i to am fighting small cell lung cancer.
and i know how hard it is on my body, and my family.
God Bless Him and his family. Bob
Test Machine #1
Windows XP-PRO SP3
Dell 4700c P4 3.2 GHz
2 Gigs pc2-ddr 4200 Ram
seagate 320 Gig SATA Hard Drive
107 Gigs free
Internal Sound Card
NEC 6650a Internal DVD/RW Slimeline
Jaton Nvidia 8400GS-Ex 512 Megs Ram On Board
All windows Updates
Old September 7th, 2008, 03:25 PM

Talking Thanks

I would like to thank you all for the prayers for James and his family I know that he is up in Heaven hosting and singing his heart out. That was just te kind of person he was.
Thanks and God Bless.
XP Home 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600 TOSHIBA Satellite L25 System Type X86-based PC Processor x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel 1496 Mhz TOSHIBA V1.50 SMBIOS Version 2.34 PM 256.00 MB VM 2.00 GB 250GB ex hd ATI
Old September 7th, 2008, 04:15 PM

mtu

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjim View Post
The family is in our prayers.

Jim
Jim,
Or I guess anyone that can help me, Thisis the 5th week that I can burn cdgs after upgrading the micro studio, Ive done everything I know, new burner, updated al window updates. listen and followed innstrucutions from everyone I could read on here from, and the same problem excists.
When I burn a cdg and put it in a player the first trac you push no matter what, will not play if you messa round with it for a while, it will play all tracs but never what what ever you start with. Ive used this stuff for years but cant get the new upgrade to wrok it will do audio ok but not cdgs, the ifo is there just cant get it to come up on the player when you push the first trac you want to play.
Im a little tired of micro studio selling you stuff and offering no support if I could at this moment I would go with anything I could get to work except mtu they will not help you with the junk they are creating they surely no the problem but will not help you, a bad way to run a business. they are loosing me, fastly. Met with another kj this week end and he is a puter wizrd that is his business one of the biggest in the nation and he told me he dropped mtu and went with some other stuff for the same reason. Hey, mtu can you hear me we are trying to stay with you, why cant you try to help us. Your silence is deafining.
kowboys karaoke.........Dan
Old September 7th, 2008, 04:55 PM

My thoughts and prayers certainly go out to the James Kasinger family, and anyone who is in this business and has such family tragedies and setbacks. I for one know this first hand. I lost my mother a few years ago to stroke, two years later my stepdad to cancer(big estate battle now), December 21, 2007, I lost my 11 year old grandson to a drunk driver, June 9, I lost my 30 years old daughter ( the 11 year old's mother) to diabetes complications, and my youngest brother's father-in-law just passed away from prostate cancer. A lot of family in such a short time. I know and understand the loss of a family member; and I know that there is no words you can say to make things better. However, just the fact that a fellow KJ has taken the time to acknowledge this loss means so much in the "think of me only" world. In thank God that I have my musical talents and my karaoke business to keep me busy and have a little outlet. May all of you who take the time to think of this family and others, keep them in your prayers and thoughts, be blessed. Most sincerely, Daryl Williams
Old September 7th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Dan this is hardly appropriate in this thread. I understand your frustration, but this is not the place to vent about it.
Old September 7th, 2008, 06:22 PM

u

I, with all apologies, come to you guys with my head in my hands here, I dont know how this got on this thread, maybe some other dumb thing I done, I can only ask for your forgiveness for posting this here, I have no idea, how I got it here. and with everyone else here you have my sincere and compassionate thoughts for all concerned, please please beleive me this was not my intent dont know how I done this. again if anything is needed for anyone I would be the first to help, but for now I can only tell you how sorry I am, and offer my best wishes.
kowboys karaoke...........Danny