MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 2nd, 2007, 10:29 PM

can't reinstall khp4.105

After doing some work on one of My computers khp4.105 will not reinstall. I get an error message saying MTU's records show khp being installed on two different computers. This is not the case. I saved the original download to disc, memory stick, and to desktop. The download link is still in My store account. Nothing works. Also I do believe I am entitled to free upgrades which don't seem to work either.
Hoster, Microstudio, Vogone and Keyrite reinstall with no problem.
What now?
Old May 2nd, 2007, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator

Submit a Support Ticket to get your account registration reset for that program. The problem is that you changed something on your computer or reloaded Windows and that is why it says you have already installed it on 2 computers. MTU can reset it so you can re-install.
Be sure you complete the ticket as it will try to bring up some articles that may help and on that page you have to click the submit again to complete the ticket.