MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 15th, 2003, 05:08 AM

Advertising

In another thread a discussion was started that seemed better suited for this area, so I figured I would start a new thread here.

What is the feeing about ads in the books? What about ads onscreen between songs? Could this be a value-added benefit for the bar? What kind of ads do people currently use in their books? What kind of companies advertised with you and how did you approach them?

I was thinking of short 15 -30 sec static ads. As you thank one person and call up the next and mention who is on deck, there could be something on screen with music playing in the background to keep the atmosphere going. With a static ad (one jpeg vs. many in sequence) you could cut it off at any time.

So it should not slow things down at all! That will keep the singers happy while the bar might appreicate having the happy hour specials advertised.