MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 17th, 2003, 09:13 PM

Unhappy making cdg

I have microstudio 2.4. I have no trouble copying cdg discs or making a disc with our favorites. I finally got the time to spend to creat a cdg disc and have read the manual and followed directions as best I can figure them, but after I put all of the location details into tabs KHPro, Keyrite, and Vogone and clicked on the buttons to run any one or all nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
Old August 18th, 2003, 06:53 AM

Happened to me too!

If I understand you correctly, I have the same thing happen too. You have all the programs installed on your computer and you want to use Microstudio tabs to open the other programs with.

Everytime I would click on the program it would look for it...

Here are my theories:

A. Microstudio has to be installled before or after you install all the other programs so it "REGISTERS" these programs.

B. All the programs need to be installed in the same place, maybe the default install location in order to be recognized.

No matter what the culprit, the solution appears to be easy. First click on the tabs of the programs you want to run. Then click the "FIND" button. From here, locate the following folder (if you did the default install).

C:\Program Files\Micro Technology Unlimited\"PROGRAM FOLDER HERE" If you want Kpro the folder will be "Karaoke Pro" then select the kpro.exe file. Now you should be able to click on "RUN KPRO" and it will start.

Repeat twice and rince.

Does anyone know where to get real poo? That fake, or "SHAM" poo doesn't appeal to me.

I hope that helps.
Old August 18th, 2003, 08:19 AM

Obviously all the programs need to be installed to function.

The most common mistake when setting up the path from the Microstudio tab to another program, say Vogone, is once into the Micro Technology Unlimited folder to click on Vogone.exe file. This is not the complete path.

One has to click on the Vogone folder and then the Vogone.exe...

If you saved the MTU programs to the default folder, and on c:\ the correct path for Vogone should read:

c:\Program files\Micro Technology Unlimited\Vogone\Vogone.exe

Use the correct Program folder and .exe file for each other program.

If for some reason you do not install the programs in the same location, it doesn't matter, just make certain to set the path up correctly using the above guidelines.

Hope this helps.

George