MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 18th, 2003, 02:21 PM

Unhappy microstudio 2.507 release

Microstudio has a release date of September 15, 2003, is there a modified release date for this program? Thank you Alan
Old September 18th, 2003, 03:36 PM

Overestimation is Preferred

wb6bna, I'm with you.

My case, when I ask about a release date, the response is usually something like "Please be patient; we're working as fast as we can". As much as I appreciate the cordiality of such a response, it's pretty much useless. Obviously when the product is ready, it's going to be released or the company doesn't make any money. We can infer that the product isn't ready.

What we need is a ballpark time ( for our own reasons.) Since a "ballpark time" is indeed provided, we need for it to be updated, or it is frustrating. I have no doubt that MTU is full of smart computer literate people. Why is it so hard to type in a new date when this is warranted? Make it two weeks later than actually expected. Or even a month. That way, people aren't putting things off in expectation of the updated product. (Which quite understandably doesn't come on time, or even close)
Old September 18th, 2003, 06:10 PM

Unhappy product releases

I usually directly email support and get a pretty timely reply. I just don't like to keep on bugging them as I know that they are working very dilligently to get their upgrades out to us. Many times when I send emails, they update their web pages and thenk me for the observations that I make and for keeping them on their toes. I just wish they would continue to update so all of us waiting for releases would be informed. Alan
Old September 19th, 2003, 01:21 PM

I am sorry about this. I have tried to get them to put dates that are further off than true, but they always go with the shorter date, which ends up getting moved back.

I changed the dates to my guess as to when the software will be ready.