MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old November 25th, 2008, 09:36 PM

Question Sound Choice Disks 9018 & 9019

I was wondering if anyone has had any trouble with the new Sound Choice disks? Like SC9018 & SC9019. Microstudio does not recognize them at all. Holster also does not. I even tried SC9015 and that came up ok. The disks only play on my CDG player RSQ. It is like the plextor drive does not recognize the new disks at all. I put them in my other cd drives and it does play the audio only in other programs. There is definetely something wrong with these new disks though. They are not recognized in any of my computers with the plextor drives. I also don't see anything like Media clog or anything like that. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old November 26th, 2008, 11:45 AM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynedb View Post
I was wondering if anyone has had any trouble with the new Sound Choice disks? Like SC9018 & SC9019. Microstudio does not recognize them at all. Holster also does not. I even tried SC9015 and that came up ok. The disks only play on my CDG player RSQ. It is like the plextor drive does not recognize the new disks at all. I put them in my other cd drives and it does play the audio only in other programs. There is definetely something wrong with these new disks though. They are not recognized in any of my computers with the plextor drives. I also don't see anything like Media clog or anything like that. Thanks for any help you can provide.
If these disks play correctly in your CDG player, but Hoster will not import - I would suggest contacting Sound Choice & asking them if there is something on these disks preventing you from making a "back-up" copy. I have up to 9013 & it works like you said 9015 does for you.