MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st, 2009, 02:19 PM

Exclamation Microstudio 4.006a waveInOpen play error in Vista 32-bit

When I try to play a song in Microstudio an error window pops up that says "waveInOpen: Invalid device identifier." and when I stop a song an error window pops up that says "waveInReset: Invalid handle.". You claim this error was fixed in 4.006, but it appears in my version of 4.006a. How can I fix this?????? My Vista is fully up-to-date.

I have tried all the 'fixes' in these threads, but none work. You claim that 4.006 does not have this problem and yet it does. What do you (MTU) claim is the solution? Do I have to install some separate program to fix your program? If so, which program? Please provide a download link. Do I have to move files and folders? If so, which files and folders and from where to where?

You claim Microstudio works with Vista, and right now, smack-dab out of the box, it doesn't, so please tell me specifically what to do to fix this. I paid for it and just want it to work like it's supposed to.

Thanks!