MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 28th, 2004, 11:51 AM

Vogone

Has anyone ever had any luck with vogone? I have tried a number of songs and I don't think it is doing anything. The directions for setting it up seem simple. I get the wave song off of my hard drive and pull it up on vogone and it sounds the same. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks,
Anita
Old April 28th, 2004, 04:34 PM

I think your question might be best answered by reading the posts in the Vogone Help forum.

The pros and cons of vocal removal are discussed there to some length.

Hope this helps,

George
Old April 28th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Administrator

Re: Vogone

Quote:
Originally posted by Anita
Has anyone ever had any luck with vogone? I have tried a number of songs and I don't think it is doing anything. The directions for setting it up seem simple. I get the wave song off of my hard drive and pull it up on vogone and it sounds the same. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks,
Anita
You have to adjust the High and Low filters before you are removing anything. Please, read the manual if you have not. There is a Quick Start section in the Table of Contents (last item in the left column). That should get you started. However, if you don't read the manual, you won't understand this very powerful tool.
Old May 10th, 2004, 08:33 AM

i have had the same thing happening to me to i have read manlue 2 or 3 times and i still cant get it to remove the volcal . good luck von
Old May 11th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Some songs will reduce, some won't

I suggest that you click here to read the Vogone Testimonials. These give a very good idea of success with various songs. Be sure to scroll down towards the bottom to see the % removed estimate by some of our users who tested Vogone 2.210 for us.

With any vocal reducer program or hardware box, there is always the potential for "broken expectations"... expecting to get perfection as if the song was remastered in the studio. That will never happen. It may be you need to adjust your expectations.

However, as you can read in the Testimonials, Vogone does an excellent job compared to other Vocal Reducers/Eliminators.

If you never find any songs that it will work on, there is something wrong with your installation, your computer, your audio card and/or speakers, or your understanding. It could be any of these that cause you to not reduce the vocal at all.

Post here what you are doing, step by step so we can see if there is something you are missing. You might first make sure you are following the steps in the manual under the Quick Start section at the bottom of the first column in the Table of Contents.