MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 1st, 2002, 11:49 PM
Administrator

Cool Vogone 2.10x under development

Vogone 2.10x is already showing some major improvements in the vocal reduction over 2.014. We will start beta testing it in 1 to 2 weeks.

You can listen to audio clips of 3 songs with Vocals, after 2.014 and after 2.100 at this link. Check the News announcements page for the latest release "estimate".
Old May 1st, 2002, 11:51 PM

Request Beta test er status for v2.10

Please sign me up for Beta Testing Vogone 2.10x.
Old May 1st, 2002, 11:57 PM
Administrator

Cool You are registered for Beta Testing

While you wait, listen to the new audio examples we have just posted. It may require Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, and might not play in Netscape at all. We'll work on it this week.
Old May 16th, 2002, 05:14 PM

Would like to Beta-test

I would like to beta-test Vogone 2.10. May I, please? Pretty please?
Old June 13th, 2002, 09:01 AM

Thumbs up Vogone 2.104

I was a Cooledit Pro 2 fan to remove vocal from Wav files and I just bought this Vogone 2.104 program 6/13/02 at midnight and I was surprise I was able to get the program in minutes and I started to work on some 60's music and I tried it on Light My Fire and I had the best sound possible Karaoke. Now I am excited to try it on the JVC Karaoke machine to see how it sound. I like the fast you listen to low and set it up that you cannot hear the vocals and listen the high and do the same thing and it has this karaoke function that make the music design for karaoke player it is more of a mono sound so I tried without the function to get more stereo sound like so I work with Min to Max function and I adjust that so I can get more music without the vocal and I like the led meters too and they are pretty accurate. I also notice it is alot clearer sound with very little distortion at all. So far Vogone 2.104 was the best vocal reducer that I ever work with it.
If you looking for a program that has instrument on the same track of the vocals I was surprise I can get some of the instrument sound back without a echo effect and clearer this is the program to get.