MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 26th, 2005, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUSUPPORT
Yenkoturbo,
If your order is older than a Year and you no longer have your codes printed, then you will have to Purchase the upgrades to the products to get the new codes.

Jacks,
what features were you looking for in the 3.120? Some features that originally were to be there were removed, so it may not be what you really think.
The main issue with the 3.10 was your notification of serious bugs being in it. And your previous threads to other customers telling them that the 3.120 would take care of their problems.
As you know, I'm a new customer, I'm not familiar with the Hoster Program and need anything that may simplify it a little more.
My main problem now is not being able to download the new version. I was hoping that you might have an idea what I'm doing wrong and why after eleven, unsuccessful tries, that I haven't been able to download it?
And are you telling me now, that I should stay with the 3.10? Because, like everyone else, I would really like to be the best that I can be. I don't mean to sound unappreciative, I guess I'm just getting mad at myself for being so ignorant.
I really am grateful, Jack