MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old March 15th, 2008, 11:13 AM

Computer-Challenged Newbie

Just a note to thank MTU and all of the forum posters. I am just a home karaoke nut and purchased Hoster 3.317 for my home bar in the basement. I checked out all of the so-called competition and there just wasn't anything to compare. Of course, I originally intended to get a free download of some software to get by cheap, but I kept coming back to Hoster because of all the features, upgrades and support. I followed the directions to the letter to set it up and it has been amazing how this system works. I had our kids over for a shakedown run, but everything was flawless. I believe my kids were amazed that the old man could set up a system like this. They were especially impressed that I had a dual monitor system. ( I was, too ) It cleaned up all of my garbled lyrics and maybe it is just my imagination, but I think the audio is even a bit more clear and separated. I seem to hear each individual instrument in the band as if I were standing in front of a live group backing me up. I told one of my favorite KJs about this software and he will be checking it out. Now I think I need to get Microstudio to burn some compilation cdgs for taking out to the karaoke shows. They are still in the stone age with boxes of discs all over the place. Thanks again. I love this stuff!
Old March 15th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

Now all you need to do is get the free 3.321 upgrade to keep up to date with it. I am one of those KJs who went from huge books of CDs to carrying a small computer. The really great thing is those files don't wearout like the CDs will, so no replacement costs for messed up CDs. Hoster's error correction is absolutely the best in the business. I have even scratched up a CD on purpose and Hoster imported it without any problem and no glitches.