MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old April 29th, 2008, 08:39 PM

back it up

I would like to back up everything onto another computer but i ran into a problem. my computer was bought from mtu its the micro computer and when i bought it I did not have my current email. In other posts people have said that they have a backup computer. let me be clear I do not want to do mutiple shows I run 7 days a week where I am at. Recently I had a lighting effects short out and I just want to make sure if something happens I have a backup besides going back to discs. If I need I will buy another copy of hoster.

I know this is more of a tech question and mtu will probably need to tell me how to re register with my current email bleach2550@sbcglobal.net
Old April 29th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

If you only have Hoster on one computer then you can install it on the back-up computer. To install use your original registration code and the email address that you ordered it under. This will be on you account order for it.
If you want to change your email address to the new one then log in to your account and go to your profile to change it. This will allow using the new one for installs from that point on. Be sure you have changed the one for the forums to the new one also.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:17 PM

MTU sent me a new password, but I still cannot login to my account and I think its my email address because when I tried to back up my computer it said the email was not correct. yes I tried diffrent veriations incase I wrote it wrong. (case sensitive)