MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

View Poll Results: what is a fair amount?
100.00 - 150.00 28 9.18%
150.00 - 200.00 123 40.33%
200.00 - 250.00 91 29.84%
250.00 - up 63 20.66%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 22nd, 2007, 11:39 PM

Thumbs down top paY

I Guess Slefar Has My Vote For The Best Of The Best. I'm Kinda Old And Remember 8 Tracks, But Seriously Can't Remember A Karaoke 8 Track Recording, But I Will Not Say It Didn't Happen. $975 For A Regular Show Of Karaoke Is Fantastic And I Congratulate You For Getting It. I Don't Do Karaoke, But Do A One Man Shows Up And Down The East Coast, And, With The Lite Show, Fog, Smoke, Etc. At Private And Public Shows, We Are Lucky To Do The Same, And It Is Repeat Business. Once Again, The Only Karaoke Show I Have Seen In About Ten Years Worth The $250 He Gets, And He Should Do Better, Is Alan Ross In Nags Head, N.c., And Believe Me, He Doesn't Know Who I Am. I Travel The East Coast From New York City To Miami, Fla Doing Shows, Don't Have A Dog In The Fight. This Is Just An Opinion, And Only Meant That Way. No Reflection On Anyone. For Alan Ross' Info, I Stopped In Nags Head, N.c., On The Way To Meet Billy Joe Royal, Who Has A Home In Cape Hatteras, To Do A Show, Saw Your Show A Second Time. Alan, You Have Karaoke Right, But You Should Be A One Man Show On The Road.

Muzicman144

Have Used Hoster 4-5 Years, Never Had Even One Of The Failures You All Write About, Always Updated To The Newest Versions, And Just Wonder What It Is That Makes The Program You All Use Cause Problems So Bad And I Never Have A Problem?

Ps If I Ever Get Out To Skefar's Neighborhood, Can We Exchange Phone #s So I Can Negotiate Some Of That $975 Per Job.