MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5

Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5 Discussions for Microeditor versions that use Krystal DSP Engine audio card

Old October 26th, 2004, 07:57 AM

CDTOOLS for IDE????

Is there an IDE version of CDTOOLS.EXE? Looking at the readme file it sounds as if CDTOOLS is looking exclusively for a SCSI device. Our editors use this to create their track sheets. I still use the SCSI CDRW, however, they are becoming obsolete plus I would like to open the PCI slot occupied by the controller and install a USB2 PCI card. Do you have a CDTOOLS.EXE for IDE or is there a way to modify the existing one?
Karl
ICCA
Ft Mill SC
Old October 26th, 2004, 09:12 AM

Re: CDTOOLS for IDE????

Karl,
The IDE should act the same as the SCSI to that program, I think. I have never used this program, as it was not actually our program. I know that with the IDE CD-R drives, it must be the only drive in the computer for MicroCD or any of the other programs to work, so you might try that and see if it will then work correctly.