MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microsound Workstation Open Forum

Microsound Workstation Open Forum General postings about Microsound workstations.

Old January 13th, 2003, 12:02 PM
Frequent Member

Hillbilly update and request for same-

Well folks, the geezer from West Virginia is surfacing from an absence to these pages since last September or so....

Still working on DVDs and spinoff CDs, got two MX2424s, six DA78s, selling my 02Rs and picking up an 02R96 tomorrow...looking at the Alesis hard disk recorders as backup....

Did some massive waveform drawing in Nuendo which worked out pretty well, but haven't done much else with it since the OMF soundtrack project I did in it last spring, which turned me on to the incredibly useful AVTransfer software for EDL and file translation ($800 on line from Fairlight at avtransferonline.com, I think).

Still haven't installed Medit 5.5 on my Nuendo dual-processor XP computer, but that sould be happening fairly soon, and I'll be trying to figure out a more portable way to rig up my other Medit computer at the same time....

AND....I've heard nothing from MTU about the Broadcast Wav files I sent them, nor much else.....Anything to report, folks?
Old January 13th, 2003, 12:52 PM
Administrator

Nothing on Broadcast Wave...

No way to pay for the development and MTU is not bankrolling it any longer. Any ideas are appreciated...