MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Testimonials

Vogone Testimonials Do you like Vogone?

Closed Thread

Old August 23rd, 2007, 09:48 AM
VIP

Thumbs up Vogone - The BEST! - just got a whole lot better!!

Vogone has been THE BEST vocal elimination program since it's first release in August, 2001. I should know - I've tried them all!

Not ones to rest on their laurels, MTU have continued to polish and refine this great piece of software, culminating in this latest version which just has SO many fantastic features you wonder how they could ever make any further improvements!

The feature that everyone is going to absolutely love is the trademarked "Hold My Hand" - which very clearly and effectively guides the user through the entire vocal elimination process. It's clear and simple and means that virtually anyone with a pair of ears and some basic sound equipment can produce an outstanding result.

There are lots of other outstanding features - but the best way to discover them is to try it out yourself. If you have a need to remove the lead vocal - or make your own karaoke tracks using the original backing - you will not find anything better than Vogone 3.106.

Mike Pyne
Director of Music (Rtd)
Australia
Closed Thread