MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2014, 05:48 PM
VIP

NOT TRUE! - Verified with Karaoke Warehouse Legal Department they are OPEN!

If anyone has any prepaid cards i'd suggest using them up now while their website is still allowing downloads. Here is a quote from an All Star worker from another forum:

Just thought I'd drop in here....I've been the lead music producer for most of what you hear on All Star Karaoke discs for the past few years. Unfortunately it seems like the company is breaking up. I was stunned, I certainly didn't see this coming. They were good people to work with, and I know they too are sad this is all taking place.

I enjoyed doing the tracks, especially the country stuff, as I for the most part I always used great fiddle players and steel players from Nashville, good singers and tried to do a good job on the tracks. Understandably, karaoke is never going to sound like the real records EXACTLY because there are no budgets, no time. But I've learned to work very fast and usually come up with a good sounding track. I also did the "Frozen" music for All Star, which was a lot of fun as I love doing orchestral music.

Anyway thanks for your support over the years, and I'll let you all know if I hook up with another company soon.

Also, anyone out there who would like custom tracks can contact me if you'd like, as I have always done custom tracks for those who need something that isn't out there.

Thanks all!
TH

Since MTU is linked to All Star for direct music buys, hopefully they can hook up with another online source.

Show PC Lenovo nVidia 3.2ghz proc
Win 8.1 64bit
Vid: nVidia GT720 2gb mem
Aud: Lexicon Alpha
Mem: 8gb ram
HD: 1tb int/1tb int
Test PC ASUS AMD 4ghz 8 core proc
Win 7 Pro 32 bit

Vid: LP Radeon HD 5450 Video Card - 1GB
Aud: Lexicon Omega USB I/O Interface
Mem: 16gb ram
HD: 1TB/1TB

Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/lonmanproductions
Old May 19th, 2014, 12:12 PM
VIP

Re: All Star Karaoke closing shop

That's really not good news. I guess time will tell if this is for real.

Walt
Old May 19th, 2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonman View Post
If anyone has any prepaid cards i'd suggest using them up now while their website is still allowing downloads. Here is a quote from an All Star worker from another forum:

Just thought I'd drop in here....I've been the lead music producer for most of what you hear on All Star Karaoke discs for the past few years. Unfortunately it seems like the company is breaking up. I was stunned, I certainly didn't see this coming. They were good people to work with, and I know they too are sad this is all taking place.

I enjoyed doing the tracks, especially the country stuff, as I for the most part I always used great fiddle players and steel players from Nashville, good singers and tried to do a good job on the tracks. Understandably, karaoke is never going to sound like the real records EXACTLY because there are no budgets, no time. But I've learned to work very fast and usually come up with a good sounding track. I also did the "Frozen" music for All Star, which was a lot of fun as I love doing orchestral music.

Anyway thanks for your support over the years, and I'll let you all know if I hook up with another company soon.

Also, anyone out there who would like custom tracks can contact me if you'd like, as I have always done custom tracks for those who need something that isn't out there.

Thanks all!
TH

Since MTU is linked to All Star for direct music buys, hopefully they can hook up with another online source.
How do you contact this person?
Old May 20th, 2014, 04:58 AM
VIP

Well if what is being said is true on another forum from another employee - All Star was owned by 2 brothers that quit getting along, 1 sued the other & now 1 controls it and supposedly all is going to continue as business as usual. This was said this morning over there. So we'll see at this point.

Win 8.1 64bit
Win 7 Pro 32 bit

Old May 20th, 2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Well if what is being said is true on another forum from another employee - All Star was owned by 2 brothers that quit getting along, 1 sued the other & now 1 controls it and supposedly all is going to continue as business as usual. This was said this morning over there. So we'll see at this point.
I'm glad to hear this, but I would still like to get up with this guy to see if he can create some custom Karaoke...
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:06 PM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kod View Post
I'm glad to hear this, but I would still like to get up with this guy to see if he can create some custom Karaoke...
I'll get his contact info & PM you.

Win 8.1 64bit
Win 7 Pro 32 bit

Old May 20th, 2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
I'll get his contact info & PM you.
Thank you...
Old September 4th, 2014, 12:56 PM

We have had alot of questions on this topic, so let me clarify this, by stating we have been involved with All Star karaoke Since December of 2000. Our two companies have had a long standing and lasting relationship over many years.

There previously were 2 brothers in the company and now 1 brother remains with a new partner, who is a Attorney who is dedicated to Legal Licensing.

I know for a FACT, there is no reason to be concerned about the Relationship that MTU has with All Star Karaoke or Karaoke Warehouse not moving foward in the future.

So just to Reiterate this, if you look at the newest releases as of August 27, 2014, they are the current songs on the radio. Some of which are Maps by Maroon 5, Burnin it Down by Jason Aldean, Dirt by Florida Georgia Line, All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor, not to mention many more!

So I hope this will answer everyone's questions on this topic. I am now going to close this thread, if anyone has any questions, please email me directly at Support@mtu.com

Thanks,
Bryan

Last edited by MTUSUPPORT; September 4th, 2014 at 01:08 PM.
Closed Thread